Bug in Voila view with Heterogen files

Tayvia Brownmiller

Jun 12, 2024, 2:23:03 PMJun 12
to Biociphers
Hello biociphers team!

I believe I have discovered a bug.

When I use voila view to visualize my heterogen generated files, the color coding for the LSVs is off. Specifically, the underline for the junction coordinates looks to be in the reverse order of the corresponding violin plots which still correspond correctly to the color coding of the LSV model and splicegraphs.

Best wishes

Tayvia

San Jewell

Jun 17, 2024, 10:36:22 AMJun 17
to Biociphers
Hi Tayvia,

I do see an issue where in a few of the LSVs, it seems that the violin colors are correct, and the colors on the LSV cartoon figure are correct, but the bar underline on the junction coordinates is backwards. This will be fixed and pushed in to the next minor release shortly. Thank you for reporting it. For the moment please depend on the color of the violin plots and cartoon when identifying junctions per LSV.

Thanks,
-San