Voila alt3prime exon coordinates outputs not ordered correctly.

d bogdanoff

Apr 25, 2024, 2:52:26 PMApr 25
to Biociphers
Hello,

I believe I found another bug in the voila output .tsvs, this time in the negative stranded events within the alt3prime.tsv files.
Negative stranded events with the "spliced_with" column listing "E1" give the same coordinates for the "reference_exon_coord" and "spliced_with_coord" columns. This coordinate is also given in a backwards order: (ie. larger_coord- smaller_coord). This doesn't appear to be the structure given for outputs on the positive strand, for events spliced_with E2 events, or any events in alt5prime.tsv file.

Let me know if I can provide any more information about the issue.

Thanks,

Derek