How to determine that a variable clipping event is a difference variable clipping event?

Jiaxin Zhao

Jul 23, 2024, 3:06:02 AM (4 days ago) Jul 23
to Biociphers
Dear MAJIQ development team:
Thank you for developing such a convenient and fast software. While analyzing the data, I encountered a problem: How does MAJIQ determine that a variable clipping event is a differential variable clipping event? By reading our documentation and published literature, can I understand that as long as 0.05 ≤ PSI ≤ 0.95 and |ΔPSI| > 0.2, the event is considered to be a differential variable clipping event for the two samples used for comparison?

Can you please give the judgment criteria for DAS systematically? Thank you and sincerely look forward to your professional reply.

happypiggy