Segmentation fault (core dumped) using majiq deltapsi

Noa Wigoda

Apr 3, 2024, 3:22:07 AMApr 3
to Biociphers
Hi,
The built finished successfully.
I tried running majiq deltapsi using 2 groups
 INFO - Group Inj_72: 42643 LSVs
 INFO - Group Naive_72: 42643 LSVs
 INFO - Number quantifiable LSVs: 41548
 INFO - Calculating prior matrix...

after the last entry in the log I got the following error:  Segmentation fault (core dumped)

San Jewell

Apr 4, 2024, 12:28:27 PMApr 4
to Biociphers
Hello,

This is a new problem. Could you detail the installation steps you used, type of system you installed on, version of python?

Are all of the .majiq files you are using to run deltapsi, from the same "majiq build" run?

Are you able to see a spike in memory usage which might saturate system capacity while this program is running?

I will see if anything looks amiss with this information, otherwise, I may need to arrange to check a subset of your data to reproduce and create a fix for this issue.

Please let me know when you have a moment.

Thanks!
-San