How to get gene name list sorted by the column "dpsi per junction" in interacting voila ?

tya...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2021, 5:01:41 AM2/16/21
to majiq_voila
Hi,

I use MAJIQ2.2 and voila. Everything works fine. Thanks for continuing the development of these wonderful tools.

Now, I'd like to get the gene name list sorted by the column "dpsi per junction" in interacting voila. Though I conducted "voila tsv", it is difficult to make the sorted gene name list using Excel.

If you have a better solution, please let me know.

T. Yaoi

Paul Jewell

Feb 17, 2021, 1:51:18 PM2/17/21
to majiq_voila
Hello,

I'm still a little unsure your desired use case / function. You would like voila TSV output, but sorted by two columns? Can you give a small example of the type of sorting you would like to see? Currently the default sorting is mostly undefined.

Thanks,
-Paul