Error in labeling samples in config file

Huck Thornton

Feb 16, 2021, 12:22:18 PM2/16/21
to majiq_voila
Dear MAJIQ forum,

I have a question. I accidentally mislabeled one of the samples in my config file (group 1 sample mislabeled as group 2). Do I need to re-run the build function again? Or can I fix it in the deltapsi command?

The config file is:

[info]
readlen=76
bamdirs=xxx
genome=hg38

[experiments]
group_A=A1.out, A2.out
group_B =A3.out, B1.out, B2.out, B3.out

I accidentally put A3.out into group B.

Do I have to re-run the majiq build function?

Best wishes

Huck

Paul Jewell

Feb 17, 2021, 1:53:14 PM2/17/21
to majiq_voila
Hi Huck,

It's not just about the naming. You can specify names with the dpsi call, which will allow renaming, but the face that they are grouped differently in the build will provide different results. I would recommend re-running if you would like three experiments per group.

Thanks,
-Paul