Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don't Know (Ebook)

1 view

amy lynn

Jan 3, 2023, 12:19:52 PM1/3/23
to mainstay-book
Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don't Know

by Malcolm Gladwell

15.png

Description :
Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don't Know is a book written by Malcolm Gladwell and published in 2019. The book explores the ways in which people communicate with and understand one another, particularly when they are strangers to each other. Gladwell discusses various examples and case studies to illustrate the ways in which people can misunderstand or misinterpret each other, and he examines the ways in which these misunderstandings can have significant consequences. The book also offers insights and recommendations for improving communication and reducing misunderstandings with strangers.