SBAS, step 5, Unable to read file ps2

helenni...@mail.ru

Feb 25, 2015, 11:32:12 AM2/25/15
to mai...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I had a problem in step 5, SBAS.

Error using ==>  load
> Unable to read file psver: No such file or directory.
>
> Error in ==>  setpsver at 7
> load psver
>
> Error in ==>  stamps at 121
>          setpsver(1)

I fixed it as suggested Kasten."This is a weird error. The easiest solution would be to create a
variable called psver, set it to 2, and save it under psver.mat (in
Patch 2). Hopefully this will fix the problem."

However, now i have next problem:

 Error using ==> load
Unable to read file ps2: No such file or directory.

Error in ==> ps_correct_phase at 24
ps=load(psname);

Error in ==> stamps at 157
        ps_correct_phase;

Have you any idea how can I fixed it/ Thanks a lot in advance!

--
Elena Nikolaeva

Karsten Spaans

Feb 26, 2015, 7:13:19 AM2/26/15
to mai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Elena,

Is ps2.mat in the SMALL_BASELINES directory?

Karsten

helenni...@mail.ru

Feb 26, 2015, 9:39:44 AM2/26/15
to mai...@googlegroups.com
no, it is not

Karsten Spaans

Feb 26, 2015, 9:54:13 AM2/26/15
to mai...@googlegroups.com
Can you check if the psver.mat in every Patch directory is set to 1 please. You can do this by going into the patch dirs and calling setpsver(1). After that, rerun step 5 from the main directory, and check if the problem is fixed.

Karsten

helenni...@mail.ru

Feb 26, 2015, 10:51:26 AM2/26/15
to mai...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for answer!

psver.mat is only in PATCH 1 (I have 6 PATCHs). It has a value 2.
Do I need to copy psver.mat in each PATCH directory manually?

helenni...@mail.ru

Feb 26, 2015, 10:55:03 AM2/26/15
to mai...@googlegroups.com
I changed psver.mat to 1 in PATCH_1, PATCH_2, then

??? Error using ==> load
Unable to read file ps1: No such file or directory.

Error in ==> ps_correct_phase at 24
ps=load(psname);

Error in ==> stamps at 157
        ps_correct_phase;

(inside of PATCH_2 directory)

Karsten Spaans

Feb 26, 2015, 10:56:20 AM2/26/15
to mai...@googlegroups.com
What .mat files are in PATCH_2?

helenni...@mail.ru

Feb 26, 2015, 11:16:58 AM2/26/15
to mai...@googlegroups.com
yes, I copied it there ...

David Bekaert

Feb 26, 2015, 11:20:25 AM2/26/15
to mai...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I can recall a similar issue.
Seems that some files got deleted each time a ran a specific step.
Not sure I solved it or when I saw it.

David

Karsten

Feb 26, 2015, 11:39:09 AM2/26/15
to mai...@googlegroups.com
I asked which .mat files were in the PATCH_2 directory. i.e. the result of ls *.mat in PATCH_2.

Thanks,
Karsten

helenni...@mail.ru

Feb 26, 2015, 12:00:22 PM2/26/15
to mai...@googlegroups.com

There is only psver.mat in the folder PATCH_2 because I copied it there ... Before it was no mat file there

khsp...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2015, 1:52:36 PM2/26/15
to mai...@googlegroups.com
This means step 1 to 5 have not ran in this patch.

Karsten

Sent from my HTC

helenni...@mail.ru

Feb 27, 2015, 4:11:45 AM2/27/15
to mai...@googlegroups.com
What can I do? I cleaned everything and started the sbas from the beginning, but i have same problem... May i manualy run steps 1 to 5 in each PATCH folders?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Karsten Spaans

Feb 27, 2015, 4:22:11 AM2/27/15
to mai...@googlegroups.com
Yes, try running step 1 to 5 in PATCH_2. I am not sure what is going on here.

Karsten

helenni...@mail.ru

Mar 2, 2015, 8:29:15 AM3/2/15
to mai...@googlegroups.com
I re-calculated steps 1-5 in each Patchs separately.

The result is 542 ref PS selected in SBAS, when
569655 ref PS selected in PS.

Also, I cannot calculate coherence maps using make_cohs in SMALL_BASELINES directory.

PROGRESS: Start COHERENCE.
ERROR   : [processor.cc[2968]]: Requested step: 29 (coherence:) seems impossible, because step 32 (comp_refdem:) is not in resultfile.
Caught error of EXCEPTION class!

If you have any idea how may I fix these 2 issues, let me know please.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Elena