Error running mt_prep_isce

Caleb Kelly

Nov 10, 2021, 11:02:18 AM11/10/21
to MAINSAR
Dear all,

I've been running into a problem for a number of days now (I've attached a snapshot of the error) trying to run SBAS in StaMPS.

I've ran mt_prep_isce 0.6 4 3 50 200 more than 10 times. So far, I've removed 13 interferograms/folders with error opening reference.slc. For now, I plan to repeat the processing and remove folders with errors (as shown in the image). But this will take long as I'm processing about 1300 interferograms. I'd appreciate a better solution.

I'd be glad if anyone could help with the following information:

1. Am I doing something wrong? If no:
2. Is there a way to identify those folders whose "reference.slc" will fail to open?
3. The first error says "error opening .../reference.slc". Since there's one reference, can I copy reference.slc from the reference folder to these problem interferogram folders? If yes, is this likely to resolve the pscands.1.ij error?

I'd appreciate any assistance.

Cheers,
Caleb.

error.png

Caleb Kelly

Nov 27, 2021, 10:35:45 PM11/27/21
to MAINSAR
Updates:

1. Copying reference.slc (item 3 in the original post) did not work.
2. I noticed that reducing the interferometric constraints (temp and perp baselines) reduced the number of problem interferograms
3. I finally got it to work when I reduced the number of interferograms to 400-something.

Still unsure what the problem was... maybe a hardware problem?