Gamma Pre-processing

ma1...@bristol.ac.uk

Apr 22, 2019, 1:04:07 PM4/22/19
to MAINSAR
Hi

I am using Gamma to generate the input files for STAMPS.
I wanted to ask

"which program from the Gamma software can output the yyyymmdd.lon and yyyymmdd.lat  files of the master SLC?"

and I am correct by using dem_RDC_list to obtain de yyyymmdd_dem.rdc?

Thanks
Cristina

Rene

Apr 24, 2019, 3:49:55 AM4/24/19
to MAINSAR
Hi Cristina
First use the program dem_coord and then geocode.
Rene

ma1...@bristol.ac.uk

Apr 25, 2019, 12:29:06 PM4/25/19
to MAINSAR
Thanks Rene
Just to make sure

dem_coord EQA.dem_par master_dem.lon master_dem.lat 0

and then
geocode master.lt  master_dem.lon demwidth master.lon demwith dem_lines 2 0 - - - - -

and then the same for lat
geocode master.lt  master_dem.lat demwidth master.lat demwith dem_lines 2 0 - - - - -

What Im not sure are the lines of the output, should they be number of lines of the rslc or dem

Thanks again
Cristina

Cristina Araya Rodriguez

May 8, 2019, 2:07:24 PM5/8/19
to MAINSAR
Hi.
I managed to get the right dem.rdc .lat and .lon, but now it seems that there is something wrong with my phase?
Has anyone seen something similar to this image, with all the pixels with the same value?

Thanks
Plot_w_patch2.jpg
Message has been deleted

Kousik Biswas

Jul 31, 2020, 6:01:06 PM7/31/20
to MAINSAR
Hi Rene and Cristina,

Hope you are doing well in this difficult time.
I am trying to generate dem.rdc using a 30 m (1 arcsec) SRTM DEM but I always ended up geocoding it with a multi-looked (10x2 or 5x1 for Sentinel-1) rmli. As far the StaMPS format is concerned, the lines/pixels of dem.rdc should exactly match the single-look rslc and differential interferograms, which is not happening in my case.

I have tried using mk_geo_radcal with the following option,
mk_geo_radcal 20180503/20180503.mli 20180503/20180503.mli.par del.dem del.dem.par EQA.dem EQA.dem.par geo 20180503 2.7777778e-04 0 - - - 16 1 1 0.1 - - - - 128 128 64 32 -p -d

I shall be much obliged if you could you provide me some hints, how do you geocode and generate dem.rdc with the same lines/pixels as rslc/diffs?

Thanks and Regards,
Kousik

Minxuan Feng

Apr 24, 2022, 3:36:51 AM4/24/22
to MAINSAR
Hi Cristina

Have you solve the problem?  I  have the same error with you . How do you deal with it?