export Stamps TS results in csv

buend...@hotmail.com

Jul 14, 2020, 8:49:39 AM7/14/20
to MAINSAR

Dear TRAIN community,
I recently discover a small problem on export different results from matlab in csv format:

The problem is that although (in the stamps ver. 4) the ph_mm object contains all the data about time series (whereas in the stamps ver. 3 the object was called ts) as soon as I want to export another results based on train atmospheric correction (‘v-dao’, ‘a_l’ for example instead of v-do) the time series matrix does not change.

The velocity value changes but the ts or ph_mm shows the same values.

Did any of you already coped with this issue previously? Is there a way to solve that?
I tried by changing every time the setparm(‘subtr_tropo’,‘y’) followed by setparm(‘tropo_method’,‘a_l’) but that did not solve the issue.
Best regards
Buendia