TerrasarX

alejo.es...@hotmail.com

Aug 2, 2020, 2:48:27 PM8/2/20
to MAINSAR
Dear

I'm proccesing Terrasar X with ISCE and then STAMPS.
I did the comand for all images with the command unpackFrame_TSX.py -i /mnt/datos_sentinel/Datos_TerraSarX/SANGAY/Descendente/dims_op_oc_dfd2_627703668_1/ -o /mnt/procesamiento/Procesamiento_TX/Sangay/Stak_Descendente/SLC/

and the all steps to prepare to STAMPS (attach)

In sentinel with the input_file and the commands make_single_master_stack_isce. and in the folder INSAR_.. mt_prep_isce 0.4 3 2 50 200.

I can preprocess and then in matlab generate my time series (PS) but in Terrasar it doesn't work, does anyone know what i have to do to use STAMPS?

Thanks

Pedro

Screenshot from 2020-08-02 13-44-50.png
Screenshot from 2020-08-02 13-44-45.png