Setting up the MEAM, NCL and GTM software to apply complete package of StaMPS

peyman heidarian

Oct 20, 2021, 2:13:57 AM10/20/21
to MAINSAR
Hello,
I am working in Ubuntu/Linux and trying to apply ISCE/StaMPS to perform a time-series analysis. After getting the ifgs from ISCE, I want to install StaMPS and its dependencies and I am wondering if I must set up the BEAM, NCL and GTM software.

Any answer or detailed tutorial for installing StaMPS would be appreciated.
Is it correct to continue through the following tutorial?
 Many thanks

Suri Babu

Oct 20, 2021, 2:16:16 AM10/20/21
to mai...@googlegroups.com
Please check it once Peyman, Maybe it is useful for you.