error step 1,1: index exceeds the number of array elements

jose.valver...@una.cr

Apr 4, 2022, 4:40:00 PM4/4/22
to MAINSAR
Hi

When running the StaMPS step I get the following error: index exceeds the number of array elements

I saw in the SNAP forum and a person had the same problem, however, it is not clear to me what was the solution implemented

Has anyone had this error and managed to resolve it?

It is worth clarifying that it processes 50 images, only that I am working with 10 to configure StaMPS and ensure that the processes run without problem

Thanks for the help

ScreenHunter 16131.png

Suri Babu

Apr 6, 2022, 2:18:13 AM4/6/22
to mai...@googlegroups.com
Try to follow the below link. If it won't work please let me know.