make_single_reference_stack_isce error

boudhane...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2023, 5:47:33 PM3/8/23
to MAINSAR
hi everyone.
when I try to do isce2stamps i got this error:

make_single_reference_stack_isce David Bekaert, April 2017

-------------------------------
Stack path is: /mnt/d/InSAR/bukavo/merged/SLC
SLC has a suffix as: .full
Geometry files have a suffix as: .full
SM: Reference Date = 20141124
-------------------------------

ERROR 4: 20141124.slc.full: No such file or directory
This is the Open Source version of ISCE.
Some of the workflows depend on a separate licensed package.
To obtain the licensed package, please make a request for ISCE
through the website: https://download.jpl.nasa.gov/ops/request/index.cfm.
Alternatively, if you are a member, or can become a member of WinSAR
you may be able to obtain access to a version of the licensed sofware at
https://winsar.unavco.org/software/isce
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/boudhane/miniconda3/envs/InSARenv/lib/python3.11/site-packages/isce/applications/gdal2isce_xml.py", line 137, in <module>
    raise Exception('Input file is not found ....')
Exception: Input file is not found ....
xml file for the SLC does not exist, you need to have these

these are my geom_reference end SLC dir
4.PNG5.PNG

input_file

Hari Shankar

Mar 9, 2023, 3:01:08 AM3/9/23
to mai...@googlegroups.com
Run  the command  as -

make_single_reference_stack_isce input_file

And you need to create a input_file with proper inputs and place this input file where ever you want to create the single_reference_stack

Ensure your current working directory is the pre-processed outputs

Hope it will solve your purpose

Thanks And wishes
Hari Shankar