PS - SBAS Dolomites landslide

Vittorio Bisaglia

Sep 21, 2021, 6:23:11 AM9/21/21
to MAINSAR
Hello everyone and thank you for accepting me in MAINSAR.
I am a geologist and I am studying a landslide area in the dolomites. I have been processing PS and SBAS with Sentinel-1 images and workflow snap-stamps for a period from 2017-2021. The area under study in winter is completely covered by an average snow cover of 2 meters. My question is whether I should process the images relating to the winter period or discard them. Also if anyone can suggest me how to parameterize stamps for PS and SBAS respectively for a slow landslide with ref_radius 1000.
Thank you very much

Vittorio

massimo...@isprambiente.it

Sep 21, 2021, 7:07:58 AM9/21/21
to mai...@googlegroups.com

Sep 21, 2021, 7:51:28 AM9/21/21
to mai...@googlegroups.com
I think only PS-InSAR is working in SNAP right now. How you can process SBAS using SNAP -Stamps?

Vittorio Bisaglia

Sep 21, 2021, 8:09:30 AM9/21/21
to mai...@googlegroups.com

--
Studio Geologia Applicata - Geomatica
Dr.Geol. Vittorio Bisaglia

Albo dei Geologi del Veneto n° 468
Via Alessio, 19 – 35121 Padova (Italy)
C.F. BSG VTR 65D13 G224M - P.IVA 02700530286

Suri Babu

Sep 21, 2021, 9:31:14 AM9/21/21
to mai...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. But page is not opening