Kiled process in MATLAB with STAMPS

alejo.es...@hotmail.com

Aug 3, 2020, 5:05:05 PM8/3/20
to MAINSAR
Dear
I have the problem with run matlab with STAMPS.
Some times in the step 4 in patch 1 the process in Matlab Killed.

(isce2) insar@alienw:/mnt/procesamiento/Procesamiento_Sentinel/Fernandina/Stack_Descendente/INSAR_20190626$ matlab
Gtk-Message: 11:05:49.580: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
[0803/110554.295420:INFO:context.cpp(159)] Using multi-threaded message loop for Linux

Killed

I have reduced the images I work with but I still have the same problem
Someone could help me with a solution.
Thank you

Sadia Sadiq

Jun 22, 2021, 6:00:29 AM6/22/21
to MAINSAR
I am facing exact same problem in step 4. Every other step works perfectly fine. Can you please tell me the reason for the problem? and  Kindly help me how I can solve it? I have a lot of solutions but nothing worked for me.

Extremely thankful to you for your time.

peyman heidarian

Dec 30, 2021, 4:48:50 AM12/30/21
to MAINSAR
Dear Alejo and Sadias,
I am dealing with that error. How did you solve it, thanks for any help...

Sadia Sadiq

Jan 18, 2022, 8:16:22 AM1/18/22
to mai...@googlegroups.com
Hey! I am sorry I just saw it now. Unfortunately, I am still at the same point. If you got the solution please let me know too.