How to fix the empty 'pscands.1.ij0' file in PATCH folder

peyman heidarian

Feb 6, 2022, 10:31:48 AM2/6/22
to MAINSAR
Dear all,
I ran the mt_prep_isce and got all the files within the Patch folder with reasonable size except the "pscands.1.ij0" that has zero size. Based on the previous conversations (MAINSAR) it's because of step_geo issue.
Could anyone please let me know how to run the step_geo in one of slave directory?
patch.png

Best regards,
Peyman

peyman heidarian

Feb 10, 2022, 2:23:31 PM2/10/22
to MAINSAR
Dear all,
I  have run the step_geo in one of slave directory but still I am getting the empty 'pscands.1.ij0' file. BTW, I ran all the steps of StaMPS without any unsolvable error and got results, but I am not sure if the empty 'pscands.1.ij0' file resulted in any wrong data.

Could anyone please let me know how to fix it?

Many thanks in advance,
 peyman