Reg: Looking for Sr. Project Manager - Albany NY

Arun kajipeta

Apr 28, 2014, 11:42:44 AM4/28/14

Greetings from SVK Systems!!!

Hope you are doing great today. I have following very urgent requirement with me. Please email me your candidates with below details that match the following skills perfectly, we can close this position very quickly.

Note: I will be available at ar...@svksystems.com and on my phone 678-387-2929 if you have any questions.

Role :Sr.  Project  Manager

Location: Albany, NY

Duration: 24-48 months

·         60 months of experience in a project manager role on large and small scale client-facing software development projects.

·         60 months of experience in documenting, managing and communicating project scope, and participating in requirements management.

·         60 months of experience in tracking, managing and communicating issues and risks.

·         60 months of experience in scheduling and tracking projects using automated tools including Microsoft Project.

·         60 months of experience in facilitating and managing communication across stakeholder groups including program management staff and technical service management staff.

·         36 months of experience in defining quality control processes and metrics.

·         12 months of experience in managing public sector government IT projects.

Arun

Sr. Talent Acquisition

SVK Systems INC

11465, Johns Creek Parkway, Suite #180
Johns Creek, Georgia - 30097.

Direct : 678-387-2929

Arun kajipeta

Apr 28, 2014, 1:57:51 PM4/28/14

Greetings from SVK Systems!!!

Hope you are doing great today. I have following very urgent requirement with me. Please email me your candidates with below details that match the following skills perfectly, we can close this position very quickly.

Note: I will be available at ar...@svksystems.com and on my phone 678-387-2929 if you have any questions.

Role :Sr.  Project  Manager

Location: Albany, NY

Duration: 24-48 months

12 months of experience in managing public sector government IT projects

Rate : $60/hr on C2C 10+ Exp Candidates Only

Message has been deleted