Reg: Looking fo SAP Business Objects & WebI Developer - Columbia, SC

Arun kajipeta

Apr 29, 2014, 10:35:37 AM4/29/14

Greetings from SVK Systems!!!

Hope you are doing great today. I have following very urgent requirement with me. Please email me your candidates with below details that match the following skills perfectly, we can close this position very quickly.

Note: I will be available at ar...@svksystems.com and on my phone 678-387-2929 if you have any questions.

Role: SAP Business Objects & WebI Developer

Location: Columbia, SC

Duration: Months

Required Skills:

1. Extensive knowledge of and experience (5+ years) with SAP Business Objects version 3.1 and higher, SAP BO Web Intelligence and other relevant programming languages and scripting tools.

2. Extensive knowledge of relational data base management system structures and schema design including the appropriate implementation of database access security protocols into reporting program code.

3. Good oral and written communication skills and demontrated ability to work with users for needs gathering, end user testing and training.

Preferred Skills:

1. Extensive knowledge of enterprise information systems development involving the integration of tabular, statistical, electronic records management and web-based reporting technologies.

2. Knowledge of Oracle 11g relational database management systems including creation of data views

Skills Required
Oracle 11G
Relational Database Experience
Schema design including the appropriate implementation of database access security protocols into reporting program code.
SAP BO Web Intelligence
SAP Business Objects version 3.1 and higher
                        Expert  4 - 6 Years
Business Objects
SAP
Relevant programming languages and scripting tools.

Five years or more experience with SAP Business Objects (see attached statement of work). Also experience with Oracle 11g relational database management system.

Arun

Sr. Talent Acquisition

SVK Systems INC

11465, Johns Creek Parkway, Suite #180