RE: Looking for Sr. Net Developer - Albany, NY

Arun kajipeta

Apr 28, 2014, 11:38:46 AM4/28/14

Greetings from SVK Systems!!!

Hope you are doing great today. I have following very urgent requirement with me. Please email me your candidates with below details that match the following skills perfectly, we can close this position very quickly.

Note: I will be available at ar...@svksystems.com and on my phone 678-387-2929 if you have any questions.

Role: Sr. Net Developer

Location: Albany, NY

Duration: 22 months

·         60 months experience programming applications in VB.Net and C#.Net using ASP.NET, using .NET framework 2.0 or above

·         48 months experience programming applications in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and C#.NET, using .NET Framework 3.5 or above

·         36 months experience programming applications in Classic ASP on IIS

·         60 months experience developing stored procedures, functions, packages in MS SQL Server TSQL

·         48 months experience developing applications using the MVVM, MVC or similar architectural patterns

·         48 months experience in designing and creating relational database structures in SQL Server to meet business needs

·         24 months experience developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)

·         24 months experience developing reports using Crystal Reports

·         48 months experience writing unit and integration tests

Arun

Sr. Talent Acquisition

SVK Systems INC

11465, Johns Creek Parkway, Suite #180
Johns Creek, Georgia - 30097.

Direct : 678-387-2929

Quasar Chunawala

Apr 29, 2014, 11:44:48 AM4/29/14
to kajip...@gmail.com, mainfr...@googlegroups.com
Arun - Stop spamming the forum. This is not a job board! I've banned you from posting to the forum.

Thanks,
Quasar C.

RS

Apr 29, 2014, 11:55:15 AM4/29/14
to mainfr...@googlegroups.com

Good work Quaser.
Thanks for this. I really appreciate this.

Regards,
Rahaman