Reg: Looking for Java Swing- Albany, NY

Arun kajipeta

Apr 28, 2014, 9:34:33 AM4/28/14

Greetings from SVK Systems!!!

Hope you are doing great today. I have following very urgent requirement with me. Please email me your candidates with below details that match the following skills perfectly, we can close this position very quickly.

Note: I will be available at ar...@svksystems.com and on my phone 678-387-2929 if you have any questions.

Role : Sr. Java Developer

Location: Albany, NY

Duration: 22 months

·         48 Months of developing Java Swing applications

·         84 Months of developing client server desktop applications.

·         24 Months of developing applications utilizing Java Persistence API (JPA).

·         36 Months of Experience in Java with Oracle database.

·        84 Months of Experience in Java doing Java Database Connectivity coding.

Arun

Sr. Talent Acquisition

SVK Systems INC

11465, Johns Creek Parkway, Suite #180