Reg: Looking for SAS Data Analyst - Gainesville, Lawrenceville , GA ( Locals Only )

Arun kajipeta

Apr 29, 2014, 9:56:24 AM4/29/14

Greetings from SVK Systems!!!

Hope you are doing great today. I have following very urgent requirement with me. Please email me your candidates with below details that match the following skills perfectly, we can close this position very quickly.

Note: I will be available at ar...@svksystems.com and on my phone 678-387-2929 if you have any questions.

Position:          SAS Data Analyst

Location:         Gainesville, Lawrenceville , GA

Length:            6 + month contract

Notes:

·         Position is currently based in Gainesville but will be moving to Lawrenceville (near Discover Mills Mall) in late Q3.

·         This is more than a “number cruncher” It’s somewhere between a number cruncher and a DBA.

·         Must have demonstrable experience with multiple projects

·         Regression Modeling/Analysis:

The position requires the ability to mine extensive databases and to perform statistical analysis and modeling of complex automotive data.  The position requires knowledge and experience in regression based modeling as well as other modeling techniques.  The candidate should be able to develop analytic solutions based on multivariate statistics and techniques. The candidate should also understand concepts of financial analysis including loan-to-value and amortization.  The candidate should be able to apply critical thinking to analysis and problem solving.  Successful candidates should have a minimum of two to three years of progressive experience and be able to provide specific examples of analysis and modeling work conducted over the last two to three years.

­

Minimum Technical Qualifications:

·         Works independently, self-motivated, proficient in data handling and manipulation

·         Ability to develop and produce metrics necessary for describing performance.

·         Statistical modeling in time series and multiple regression.

·         Medium to Advanced MS SQL and Excel.

·         Advanced PowerPoint knowledge a plus.

·         Knowledgeable in SAS/JMP software

·         Use SQL, Excel and Statistical Software S+, SAS or SPSS to provide reporting and statistical

analysis.

Tasks and skills:

·         Will be working with “loan to value” data to produce financial and statistical models for the auto industry.

·         Must understand financial concepts as well as regression modeling/analysis.

Education Requirements:

·         Bachelor's Degree in Statistics or related field. Master’s is preferred.

Arun

Sr. Talent Acquisition

SVK Systems INC

11465, Johns Creek Parkway, Suite #180