Happy World Ocean Day!

Esperanza Stancioff

Jun 8, 2020, 9:52:33 AM6/8/20
to ME OA
Greetings All,

Today we celebrate our oceans and also acknowledge that the State of Maine is an official member of the Ocean Acidification Alliance. Here is a short video we're sending out to join in that celebration with the OA Alliance.

All the best and thank you for for your work supporting our Gulf of Maine,

On behalf of the Maine Ocean and Coastal Acidification (MOCA) Partnership

Esperanza Stancioff, Extension Professor
Climate Change Lead
University of Maine Cooperative Extension/Maine Sea Grant
377 Manktown Rd
Waldoboro, ME 04572
(207) 832-0343
e...@maine.edu

Jane Disney

Jun 8, 2020, 11:44:11 AM6/8/20
to Esperanza Stancioff, ME OA

Nice job, Esperanza! So proud to live in a state that is an official member of the Ocean Acidification Alliance!! Jane

The information in this email message is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe this email was sent to you in error and that it may contain confidential information, please contact the sender and properly dispose of the email.