FW: A Warm Winter and Spring

Ivy Frignoca

Jun 12, 2020, 9:34:38 AM6/12/20
to MEOA google group

Below is a link to a video of our data  regarding water temperature in Casco Bay (all data is available on our web page) and links to register for next week’s Maine Climate Council virtual meetings. The first day will include presentations by working groups focused mainly on mitigation strategies. The second will include presentations by those focused more on adaptation—this includes the coastal and marine working group and community resilience, emergency response, and public health. Both of those groups are proposing strategies related to our coastal and marine resources and livelihoods. You can register to attend and provide your comments on the proposed strategies through the Maine Climate Council web portal.

Ivy

Ivy L. Frignoca, Casco Baykeeper

Friends of Casco Bay

43 Slocum Drive