Grant opportunity from the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation

Hampson, Rhiannon

Mar 4, 2020, 5:14:15 PM3/4/20
to Hampson, Rhiannon

Hello,

I wanted to share a grant opportunity that I received today from the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation. I have highlighted the “eligible applicants” section on page 7 for a quick relevancy check. If this feels like a good fit for an organization that you work with, please apply!

A brief statement of intent from the RFP:

“The National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF) is pleased to announce the National Coastal Resilience Fund Request for Proposals (RFP) for 2020. NFWF will make investments to restore and strengthen natural systems so they can protect coastal communities from the impacts of storms, floods, and other natural hazards and enable them to recover more quickly, and enhance habitats for fish and wildlife.”

Thank you for sharing, and for participating in this exciting opportunity!

Best,

Rhiannon

2020 NCRF RFP.pdf