FW: Good news for Maine and for Casco Bay

Ivy Frignoca

Dec 4, 2020, 12:29:52 PM12/4/20
to MEOA google group

You have probably received many announcements of Maine’s recently released Climate Action Plan. Below is Friends of Casco Bay’s announcement. We applaud Maine’s ambitious goals to reduce our contribution to greenhouse gas emissions, but focused our overview on coastal and marine adaptation and resilience actions.

Ivy

Ivy L. Frignoca, Casco Baykeeper

Friends of Casco Bay

43 Slocum Drive