Communicating OA Science to Policy Makers Workshop

Esperanza Stancioff

Oct 15, 2020, 5:23:24 PM10/15/20
to ME OA

Communicating OA Science to Policy Makers- A Virtual Workshop

October 20, 7:00 to 9:30am PDT

So, what do policy makers really want to know about ocean acidification and its potential effects?    How can scientists, non-government entities, other stakeholders and community members help to answer their questions?

Join us for a virtual workshop co-hosted and co-produced by OA Alliance and The Ocean Foundation.

We will provide an overview of best practices in communicating OA science to decision and policy makers and other stakeholders, drawing upon lessons learned and experiences from our national and subnational government members.

The workshop will be offered twice—two different time slots—in order to accommodate many time zones.

Zoom meeting (virtual workshop)

 Add to calendar     Add to Google calendar

Oct 5, 2020 by Jessie Turner

Esperanza Stancioff, Extension Professor
Climate Change Lead
University of Maine Cooperative Extension/Maine Sea Grant
377 Manktown Rd
Waldoboro, ME 04572
(207) 832-0343
e...@maine.edu