Transition and last day!

Rhiannon Hampson-Office

Dec 10, 2021, 8:35:54 AM12/10/21
to maineoceana...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends,

I hope this finds you all well, and looking forward to a cozy time of year. I am reaching out to let you know that today (Friday) is my last day in Congresswoman Pingree’s office; I have so enjoyed working on our shared critical issues, being a part of a great team and, I will certainly miss working with all of you in this capacity! As a farmer and an environmentalist myself, I have been so honored to support Congresswoman Pingree’s good work.

I am very excited to share that I am transitioning into a new role as the Maine State Director of Rural Development and I look forward to taking so much of the work and strategizing that we have done together and moving that forward here in Maine. Many of us will continue our collaboration once I am at USDA and I look forward to reconnecting when I am up and running there!

Thank you all for being such fantastic thought partners, optimists, hard working collaborators, and inspiring people. Please do stay in touch, and if you need assistance for our shared work related to the Congresswoman’s office, please call 207-774-5019 and someone can connect you with the right person.

All the best,

Rhiannon