Folk news May 9th 2013

Jeff Raymond

May 9, 2013, 11:16:40 PM5/9/13
to mainefo...@googlegroups.com

Howdy Folks!

There is gonna be a contradance in North Yarmouth this coming Saturday, May 11.

Contradance at 8 with T-Acadie with Bill Olson calling,
Family dance at 6 pm, $3/12 followed by Finger food potluck at 7 (NO kitchen), beginner session 7:30, contra 8-11:30, $10/7

The way it stands now June & July look like a go but there is the possibility of increase in fees...  meaning some how the dance will need to raise more money.Hmm.

Now we often have had a May Day event in Pownal but due to the house sale n all it has been low on the priorities. However since we have had some rain it is very possible that on Sunday May 12 we will have a bonfire, just to clean up they yard. Fire will be started early. IF people want to swing by it would be grand. IF we have enough interest we could do a maypole. Maybe play some tunes. Folks can feel free to bring snacks but the pizza oven has been moved to Richmond. Everything will be ended by 5 or so in any event, other fish to fry... Email me if you want confirmation or for whatever reason!

Read your DEFFA News for the rest of the States events, the Folk News is gonna be brief till I complete the move outta Pownal & inta Richmond!

Be well, Jeff