27th New Years Extravaganza

Jeff Raymond

Dec 30, 2014, 11:14:56 PM12/30/14
to mainefo...@googlegroups.com
Howdy folks,
In case you've been so busy with all that sessional busy ness and haven't heard there will be yet another New Years Extravaganza at the Topsham Grange on Pleasant St in ah Topsham.
Velocipede with guests Sean Oshima & Lizza Backus. Callers Maggie Robinson & Richard Green will be setting us up with some hot dancing.
There will be a waltz at the top of each hour & a sparkling cider toast at midnight.
Please bring finger food snacks for a ongoing buffet.
8:30 till we run out of dancers. $13/10
Text or call me at 207-712-3837 or email me at jeffraym at gmail.
See deffa.Org and use the 2nd sat Topsham dance link if you need directions.
Be well, Jeff