2nd Saturday Wescustogo Dance in Topsham, 9/14/13

Jeff Raymond

Sep 13, 2013, 7:52:12 PM9/13/13
to mainefo...@googlegroups.com

Howdy Folks!

It's been awhile but if ever there was a need for a Folk News it ud be now. With no chickens at my house to make my life interseting I got nothin' to say.

Many have heard of the loss of our dance's old home, Wescustogo Hall. I am surprised how many folks have put forth questions about the circumstances but for now I need to say don't look back.

The Northern edition of the Forecaster seems to have the best coverage if ya want details.

This Saturday on the second floor of the Topsham Grange we shall gather at 6pm for the Family Barn Dance, called by Kathryn Larson, $3 /12 per family. This band is open stage led by Maggie Robinson & Jeff Raymond.

followed by a 7:00 finger food potluck, please bring snacks!

At 7:30 there will be a FREE! Beginners Session.

8-11:30 Contradance $10 adults, $7 for students & seniors

the band will be Steampacket with Dugan Murphy calling.

Steampacket is Tamora Goltz on fiddle, Glen Loper on mando banjo & percussion. David Stimson on guitar &/or keyboards.

FMI Call Maggie Robinson 207-233-4325, fidd...@yahoo.com

Hope to see ya there, be well, Jeff