Topsham Dance Feb 8th '14

Jeff Raymond

Feb 7, 2014, 8:39:21 PM2/7/14
to mainefo...@googlegroups.com
Howdy Folks,
The second Saturday has come around again, this month we shall dance once again in Topsham . Alex Hennings has charge of the email list these days, sign up when you come to the dance. See below that he desires Haiku of you as well.

Come out I exhort
though this notice is quite short
all dances are taught

Be well, Jeff

Second Saturday Contra Dance Presents:

What

Family Dance and Contra Dance

When
2nd Saturday (February 8th, 2014)
6:00pm - Family Dance - ($3, or $12 per family)
7:00pm - Finger Food Pot Luck
7:30pm - Beginners' Lesson - (Free!)
8:00pm - Contra Dance - ($10 adult, $7 student)
11:00pm - Time to go home and go to bed

Where
Topsham Grange Hall - Second Floor
47 Pleasant St.
Topsham, ME 04086
Map: http://goo.gl/maps/Gi9Et

Who's Playing
Celador
As seen on facebook

Who's Calling
Dave Eisenstadter

Details
This is an all-ages, chem-free, beginner-friendly, safety-first event. Please have clean shoes to dance in. You may want a water bottle and a shirt to change into.

So... um... there's like a facebook event and stuff. Yup.

For More Info
Maggie Robinson
207-233-4325
fidd...@yahoo.com

Email Opt Out
If you would like to no longer receive these emails, or you have suggestions about how they could be improved, please respond to this email with your request.

Please
Write me a Haiku about dancing. Or about not dancing. Send it to me if you're shy. Steal the mic at the break and share it with everyone if you're not.
[THIS MESSAGE WAS NOT AUTHORIZED BY THE DANCE ORGANIZER]