Sunday Singing

Sara Sandberg

Dec 8, 2022, 7:53:41 PM12/8/22
to Maine-sacred-...@googlegroups.com
We'll be singing this Sunday afternoon, December 11, at the New Church on Stevens Ave. in Portland from 1-4pm.

If you own a copy of Shenandoah Harmony, please bring it along and we will sing a Christmas song or two from that, as well as the Denson book.

We ask you to please do an antigen test before you come to sing and stay home if you have any symptoms; we're still a bit skittish about singing indoors, but if we're careful, we can make this work.

Sara Sandberg

Dec 15, 2022, 5:00:07 PM12/15/22
to Maine-sacred-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Maine Singers,

For anyone who is unable to get to Blue Hill for Rob Taylor's service (see Chris Holley's previous emails for the details, or contact me), we will gather at George Mason's house, 123 Borland Hill Rd. in Nobleboro, at 1:00 pm this Sunday afternoon (12/18) to sing Rob home.  Loaner books will be available.

We ask you to please do an antigen test before you come to sing and stay home if you have any symptoms.

This is our last Sunday singing in 2022. We hope to sing the New Year in on Sunday, January 1, in Lewiston at Sophia's House. We'll post the details next week. Until then, have a lovely Christmas!

PXL_20221215_213702261.jpg