We had a great afternoon of singing at the Bath Gazebo last Sunday Aug 15th and we decided to keep that location for tomorrow's Aug 22nd 3rd Sunday singing
I've been holding off announcing it, hoping that the weather forecast would firm up. As it stands the forecast is calling for 70s, light rain and 10 to 15 mph winds.
Can singers (and their books) stay dry at the Gazebo under these conditions? I honestly don't know but I'm going to get over there at 1 pm to see.. If its doable well sing from 2 to 5.