Sunday Singing, April 30

Sara Sandberg

Apr 27, 2023, 5:35:49 PM4/27/23
to Maine-sacred-...@googlegroups.com
Many of us are off traveling to sing this weekend and it's a fifth Sunday of the month, which makes us technically homeless. So, let's have a small afternoon of singing at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church in Newcastle (11 Glidden St.) for those of us still at home. We'll sing from 2-5pm out of the Denson book--we have loaners if you need them.

As ever, please test before you come to sing and please take care of yourself and your fellow singers by staying home if you have symptoms of anything contagious.