Sacred Harp singing in Portland tomorrow March 12th

Chris Holley

Mar 11, 2023, 10:36:08 AM3/11/23
to maine-sacred-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the late notice.. but tomorrow, March 12th, we will be singing from the Sacred Harp (Denson edition) in Portland at the New Church at 302 Stevens Ave from 1:00 to 4:00.

All are welcome and we will have loaner books available.  Please feel free to come and go as you wish.

We do ask that you please do a covid self test tomorrow before coming to sing and please wait to join us a later date if you are not feeling well. We will have a few test kits available at the church.