Sunday, September 5 in Portland / Sunday, September 12 in Oakland

sksan...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2021, 8:04:31 PMSep 3
to Maine Sacred Harp Singings
Sunday, September 5 - Portland: We'll be singing in Portland this Sunday afternoon, from 2-5pm, outdoors, in the garden of The New Church, 302 Stevens Ave. We'll be singing from the Denson book and loaners will be available. Please bring a chair if you can.
All are welcome to join us. If you are not vaccinated, please wear a face covering; we don't want to run the risk of making you sick. If you are vaccinated, a face covering is not necessary, but you should feel comfortable wearing one if that is your preference.

Sunday, September 12 - Oakland: On Sunday, the 12th, we are hoping to sing in Oakland, Maine, at the Oakland Waterfront Park on the Old Belgrade Rd. There is a beautiful new gazebo we want to try out! We'll sing from 2-5pm from Denson, and loaners will be available. Please bring a chair if you can.