Maine Singing Weekend

Sara Sandberg

Jun 13, 2022, 7:45:28 AM6/13/22
to Maine-sacred-...@googlegroups.com
The Maine Singing Weekend is coming up! Here are the first details:

Date:  July 22-23-24

Location:  Cumberland Fairgrounds, Cumberland, Maine, in the Pulling Arena

Schedule:  Friday evening - Cooper Book Singing, 7-9pm
                Saturday - Denson Book Singing, 10 - 4
                Sunday - TBD, 9-12

Please bring:  a chair
                     your songbooks (loaners and sale copies will be available)
                     a picnic lunch for Saturday noon
                     bug spray (this is Maine, after all!)

We will be doing our best to keep everyone healthy. We ask that you test before you come and don't come if you are feeling ill.
If you feel more comfortable singing in a mask, by all means do so. If you are not vaccinated, please consider your fellow singers and mask.
We will NOT have the traditional potluck lunch on Saturday. Please bring your own picnic lunch. We are still pondering ways to safely hold
some sort of a social on Saturday evening. If you have any ideas, we'd welcome them!

Camping is available on-site. Please contact:

William Fischer
139 Orchard Rd.
Cumberland ME 04021
phone: 207- 749-0280       email: cam...@cumberlandfair.com

Camping is also available at the nearby Bradbury Mountain State Park in Pownal, ME.   info:  https://www.maine.gov/cgi-bin/online/doc/parksearch/index.pl

More information will be coming in the next week or two.

Until then, any urgent question could be directed to me at:  sksan...@gmail.com