Rob Taylor's passing and Memorial service

Chris Holley

Dec 8, 2022, 8:15:13 PM12/8/22
to Maine Sacred Harp Singings •
This sad news from Sally Taylor:

"Rob passed away peacefully late Tuesday night surrounded by family and friends.  We are all heartbroken to lose him so soon but grateful for the lifetime of lovely memories.

A memorial service for Rob will be held on Sunday December 18th 2022 at First Congregational Church at Blue Hill Maine at 2:00 PM.  Thank you so much to all who have reached out to express their condolences.  We love you all."

Rob passed away a week ago yesterday.

This is such a loss for the Maine singing community.   Rob, Sally and two of their adult children,  Rachel and Nate have all been beloved members of our community for some years now.

The Taylor family would warmly welcome any and all members of our singing community to join them at Rob's memorial service.

A few of us are considering getting a large Airbnb in the Blue Hill area in order to stay over on Sunday night.  If you are interested in joining us,  your reply to this list will not post publicly,  but will be read by those that manage the list.  You can also reach us by email at info@mainesacredharp org.
Screenshot_20221208-201126_Chrome.jpg