Singing tomorrow Sunday March 6th in Bath

Chris Holley

Mar 5, 2022, 3:19:59 AM3/5/22
to Maine-sacred-...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks..   tomorrow afternoon, Sunday March 6th, is forecast for temperatures in the high 40s to 50 with a light breeze.

If the favorable forecast continues, we would like to resume our fair weather Sunday afternoon Sacred Harp singings at the Bath Gazebo.  A morning rain is predicted to clear out with rising temperatures starting between 1:00 and 2:00 pm.

If you'd like to join us, check your Sunday  morning email at about 10 am for confirmation of the plan and time.

Chris & Kathe