Sacred Harp singing in Maine this weekend 8/8 and next 8/15

Chris Holley

Aug 6, 2021, 4:24:45 PM8/6/21
to Maine Sacred Harp Singings
Weather permitting we will be singing this Sunday Aug 8th from 2:00 to 5:00 at the Thomaston Green Gazebo. We will be singing from the 91 Denson Edition of the Sacred Harp and loaners will be available.

The entrance to the Green is on Wadsworth Street just behind the Maine State Prison Showroom on Rt.1 in Thomaston.

Bring a chair.

We are also tentatively scheduled to sing a week from Sunday August 15th at the Bath Library Park Gazebo and we will confirm in the coming midweek.

All are very welcome to join us. By community consensus we would ask that unvaccinated singers wear a mask and maintain social distancing.

Have a great weekend and hope to see you in Thomaston.