Time Change Bath Singing Sunday Oct 16th

Chris Holley

Oct 15, 2022, 11:37:17 AM10/15/22
to Maine-sacred-...@googlegroups.com
Change of time.  We will now be singing at the Bath Library Park Gazebo tomorrow from 1:00 to 3:30.

As always, all are welcome and it's fine to come or go anytime during the singing.

We are changing the time because the Beth Isreal Congregation is having their  Community Simchat Torah Celebration starting at 4 pm.

Robert Gersh, (who sings with us at the Common Ground Fair),  has invited all of us to stay for the Celebration.  He writes

"The Beth Israel Congregation is using the Bath Library Park gazebo starting at 4 pm for our Community Simchat Torah Celebration.  See the link below.  Of course your group is welcome to stay and join us!  We'll have music and dancing as we celebrate the annual cycle of finishing reading our Torah scroll and starting back at front of The Book of Genesis with "In the beginning....".  My friend Matt Loosigian of Earth Jams (http://earthjams.com/about/will be there to perform too!  It will be fun! "