Singing in Lewiston - Dec 4

Sara Sandberg

Nov 29, 2022, 9:58:00 PM11/29/22
to Maine-sacred-...@googlegroups.com
We have a place to sing in Lewiston! We're hoping it will be our First Sunday singing home for the winter, so we'll start this Sunday, December 4, from 1-4pm. The place is Sophia's House and the address is 143 Blake Street, just half a block up Walnut Street from Kennedy Park. Please enter on the southwest side (facing St. Mary's Food Pantry). I'm told there should be plenty of on-street parking all around the park on a Sunday afternoon. We will bring loaner books.

Please do a COVID antigen test before you come to sing and if you have any cold or flu symptoms, please wait and join us when you are feeling well.

Many thanks to Scott Harriman for helping us find a singing space!
image.png