Last minute notice of opportunity to sing in Gardiner tomorrow (Sat 10/16)

Chris Holley

Oct 15, 2021, 5:38:11 PM10/15/21
to Maine Sacred Harp Singings
Hey Folks.. my apologies. for this late notice  I was contacted earlier this week by Hal Booth who had received an invitation to sing from the Sacred Harp at a Celebration for St. Ann's Church.   St. Ann's was the original Church of England  in Gardiner built in 1771 and was replaced by Christ Church in the early 1820s.  The event to be held on the town common adjacent to the church, will celebrate the 250th anniversary of the Episcopal Church in Gardiner.

The Celebration will begin at 2:00 pm  tomorrow in the church yard by the common.  It currently looks like it will be raining  earlier tomorrow but should clear up by 2:00.

If you are interested in singing there please send a quick email to Hal Booth at  halb...@yahoo.com  with Shapenote in the subject line.   Hal will notify interested singers at noon tomorrow regarding plans relative to weather conditions

Chris