Singing on Sunday, 7-10-22

Sara Sandberg

Jul 8, 2022, 5:21:42 PM7/8/22
to Maine-sacred-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Singers,
It looks like the Bath Gazebo is free this Sunday, so let's get together and sing.

2-5pm
Bring a chair and a book, if you can. We will have loaner books if you need one.

Only 2 more Sunday singings before our big Singing Weekend, July 22-23. In preparation for that, I'm including below the COVID precautions and expectations for the All-Day Singing on July 23.
Sara Sandberg

COVID Statement

We welcome you all to the Maine All-Day Singing!

PLEASE consider testing before you come to the All-Day. With many asymptomatic cases of COVID out there, testing is the best way to avoid inadvertently infecting your friends and fellow singers.

IF you have not yet been vaccinated, we ask that you please follow CDC guidelines and MASK and DISTANCE yourselves for your own protection and for the love and care for your fellow singers.

IF you have been vaccinated but have any hesitation about the size of the crowd, the activity of singing, or our proximity to each other, please feel that you can also MASK and DISTANCE without any judgement on anyone else’s part.

IF you develop any symptoms of COVID, or are diagnosed with COVID after this singing, please get in touch with Eric Sandberg at: hea...@mainesacredharp.org. He can then begin the process of notifying everyone at this event about the need to quarantine and get tested.  YOUR IDENTITY WILL BE COMPLETELY PROTECTED, anonymity is guaranteed. This will protect both the health and the confidence of the wider singing community in the coming months. We do not want the Maine All-Day to be a super-spreader event!!