Singing on Saturday, 9/24 and Sunday, 9/25

Sara Sandberg

Sep 21, 2022, 12:53:47 PM9/21/22
to Maine-sacred-...@googlegroups.com, elfh...@gmail.com, Nancy Wehlau
Our Sunday afternoon singing will not take place this week.

Instead, let's sing together at MOFGA's Common Ground Country Fair on Saturday and Sunday, September 24 & 25, from 12:30 - 1:30pm. We're scheduled to sing in the Maine Folk Traditions Tent (on the south edge of the Folk Arts area, across from the Agricultural Products area, near the Blacksmith Shop). Please arrive at the tent 10-15 minutes early to help set up. If this is your first visit to the Fair, it's wise to arrive at the Fair by 11 in order to find your way to the Folk Arts area by 12:15. And that's not even taking into account all the interesting things that will distract you along the way!

Don't be alarmed if you look at the printed events schedule for the fair and don't find the Shape Note Singing. It does appear on the electronic version of the schedule and we will sing!

If you're willing to carry your book with you, great. If not, we will have booklets to share.