Sing out the old, sing in the new

Sara Sandberg

Dec 28, 2023, 3:12:24 PM12/28/23
to Maine-sacred-...@googlegroups.com
Help us sing the old year out and the new year in!

Sunday, December 31, at George's home, 123 Borland Hill Rd. in Nobleboro.

We'll start singing at 1pm, break at 2 for a "hearty snack on the grounds" and resume singing until 4.
Please bring something to share for our snack/lunch.

As ever, please test yourself for COVID before you come to sing.
We will make sure there is adequate ventilation and if you are more comfortable singing in a mask, you are encouraged to do so.
We've had a remarkably good record of not transmitting COVID through our singings and we are so grateful for your caution and care.

image.png