Shaker Meetinghouse Singing

ba...@myfairpoint.net

May 27, 2023, 9:37:18 AM5/27/23
to Maine Sacred Harp Singings Email List
UPDATE! Late Breaking News!
While our Saturday, June 3, singing in the Shaker Meetinghouse from 1-4pm will be more like a "regular" singing from The Sacred Harp, 1971 Denson edition, we have added a Cooper singing at the Main State Building, near the Poland Spring Inn, from 6-8pm.

No food is allowed in either building and there will not be a "dinner on the grounds", but all are welcome to bring a picnic lunch to enjoy on the Shaker property. A small crowd is also planning a supper at Cyndi's Dockside nearby. https://dockside.me/

If you are looking for lodging, check out The Poland Spring Inn https://polandspringresort.com/

And, there will also be a local Red Book singing Sunday, June 4, from 2-5pm at a place to be announced.