GIS Ed/ MEGUG Conference NEXT WEEK!

1 view

Tora Johnson

Sep 14, 2016, 4:13:12 PM9/14/16
to maine-gis...@googlegroups.com, ums-gis...@googlegroups.com, ACTEM:Assoc. of Computer Technology Educators of Maine
Dear Colleagues,

The  10th Annual Maine GIS Educators Conference to be held in conjunction with the Maine GIS User Group's annual meeting is next week on Friday, September 23rd at the Hutchinson Center in Belfast! So, this is your last chance to register!

Please pass the word to colleagues and students!

The agenda and conference information are now available on the Maine GIS User Group website at http://www.megug.org/. We have a great line-up of talks and workshops of interest to educators.

Students can attend for just $15--including lunch, and if they have a project to showcase, they can enter the poster competition to earn awards and prizes.

K12 teachers, if you need a scholarship to attend the conference, please contact me and I will work on lining up a sponsor!

Looking forward to seeing you next week in Belfast!

Tora

Tora Johnson, PhD
Director/ Associate Professor
GIS Service Center & Laboratory, Torrey 223
University of Maine at Machias
tjoh...@maine.edu / to...@svbetsy.com
(207) 255-1214

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is."  - source unknown

Like the UMM GIS Program on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/ummgis
Like the UMM Science Division on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/ummscience/